We offer a limited warranty against any fault of manufacture on all Stallionz Bats for a period of 6 months. This warranty covers manufacturing and material defects. Please note that the warranty excludes damage caused by the use of poor quality balls, mistimed shots / yorkers, tapping and normal wear and tear. Reasonable use involves, and is limited to, the using of the Stallionz cricket bat to hit balls specifically designed for use in the sport of cricket.
Stallionz Cricket Ltd also reserves the right to renege on this warranty if labels were removed or chosen not to be applied. No cash refunds will be offered and the postage costs relating to the returning of bats will be borne by the customer.
Should you believe a warranty claim to be necessary, the product must be returned to us for inspection. Proof of purchase is required to be provided for any claim to be valid.
Bat warranty is valid for 4 months for the handle, if the bat is prepared properly and during this time if the bat handle breaks due to the manufacturing fault (and no rough usage), we will replace it for
1) free (within 30 days)
2) £30 (between 30-60 days)
3) £50 (between 60-90 days)
4) £90 (between 90-120 days).
If it's a minor damage to handle or shoulder of the bat, we will repair it for £25
Please note that inside/outside edges or toe crack (due of hitting out a Yorker) are not considered as manufacturing fault.
We recommend the bat to be manually knocked in (not by machine, it damages the handles at times) 100 throwdowns and another 100 high and low catches will do the job. After it has been knocked in, please put a bat facing on it before you use it at the training or in a match.
* Warranty doesn't cover usage against the bowling machine.
The warranty period does NOT include the following;
* Insufficient knocking in and preparation prior to use
* Superficial cracking
* Damaged edges or toe, or excessive use
* Bats used against bowling machines are not returnable as these especially damage cricket bats.
In the case of the replacement product, the remaining warranty period on the existing product only will be carried onto the replacement bat.
Items will be accepted in return for a full refund Must be with in 28 days(excluding original outgoing freight charges) for the following reasons:
* The item is defective.
* The item received is not the ordered item.
* The item differs in specifications from the item displayed on our website.
* Items must still be in absolutely new condition, as determined by Stallionz, and with all original tags and packaging.